1361 packages sorted by relevance
Description: a freeware web browser developed by the Russian web search corporation Yandex that uses the Blink web browser engine and is based on the Chromium open source project. The browser checks webpage security with the Yandex security system and checks downloaded files with Kaspersky anti-virus. The browser also uses Opera Software's Turbo technology to speed web browsing on slow connections.
InnoSetup 1 user starred this package
Description: installer builder.
- Support for every Windows release since 2000, including: Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows 2000. (No service packs are required.)
- Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
- Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files: Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX's and type libraries, and install fonts.
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
- Creation of registry and .INI entries.
- Running other programs before, during or after install.
- Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
- Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
- Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls.
- Silent install and uninstall.
- Unicode installs.
- Integrated preprocessor option for advanced compile-time customization.
- Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
- Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009).
Open Broadcaster Software 64 bit 1 user starred this package
Description: Free, open source software for live streaming and recording
Open Broadcaster Software is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Supported features include:
- Encoding using H264 (x264) and AAC.
- Support for Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVENC.
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources.
- Live RTMP streaming to Twitch, YouTube, DailyMotion, Hitbox and more.
- File output to MP4 or FLV.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming.
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc).
- Windows 8 high speed monitor capture support.
- Bilinear or lanczos3 resampling.
kw: obs, screen, cast, studio
Format Factory end-of-life 2 users starred this package
Description: WARNING: this package will not be updated anymore. Newer versions install unrelated software.
multifunctional media converter.
Provides functions below:
- all to MP4/3GP/MPG/AVI/WMV/FLV/SWF
- all to MP3/WMA/AMR/OGG/AAC/WAV
- all to JPG/BMP/PNG/TIF/ICO/GIF/TGA
- rip DVD to video file, Rip Music CD to audio file
- MP4 files support iPod/iPhone/PSP/BlackBerry format
- supports RMVB,Watermark, AV Mux
- support converting all popular video, audio, picture formats to others
- repair damaged video and audio file
- reducing Multimedia file size
- support iPhone, iPod multimedia file formats
- picture converting supports Zoom, Rotate/Flip, tags
- DVD Ripper
- supports 62 languages